News and Events
THE WESTWORD HONORS OUR DEARLY MISSED FRIEND, CURTIS CALDWELL
Thursday, January 31, 2013
As some of you may know, our dear friend Curtis Caldwell, well know as a Sous Chef at Vesta Dipping Grill, has passed on. Lori Midson at the Westword has honored Curtis with a beautiful story on Cafe Society. If you have a moment to help remember the spirit of Curtis please read the story here.
- Check out some new Spring Menu items!
- Steuben's Takes Home 3 Best of Denver Awards
- Vesta Dipping Grill Featured on Travel Channel's Food Paradise
- 5280 Top of the Town Voting
- THE WESTWORD HONORS OUR DEARLY MISSED FRIEND, CURTIS CALDWELL
- Come in and have a Martinez
- Steuben's Truck at Film on the Rocks
- Steuben's from 1932
- Vesta Dipping Grill Turns 15
- Stop The Presses!