News and Events
As you may have heard, Steuben's (and sister restaurants Ace Eat Serve and Vesta Dipping Grill) scored big when Executive Pastry Chef, Nadine Donovan, became available. The former Pastry Chef at Old Major decided it was time to pursue new challenges and joined our team in early 2015. We could not be more excited for her to add to (or improve) the dessert offerings at all three restaurants. Nadine hasn't wasted any time getting started- less than 2 weeks after coming on board she's already added a breath of new life to the Steuben's dessert menu, check out our beautiful new pictures below!!
(Roll over thumbnails to view dessert names, click thumbnail for larger images.)
Photos courtesy of Kari Cummings
Steuben's will be closing for renovations beginning at
10 PM on Saturday, January 31.
We will reopen at 11 AM on Wednesday, February 4.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
The 2015 Diner Deck is here!
$30 per person - available through August 29th.
Bowl of New England Style Clam Chowder
Maine Lobster Roll w/ Steuben’s Fries
Choice of Vesta Red or White Wine, or Great Divide Hoss Lager
Matt Selby (Central Bistro), AJ Ouellette (Fire on the Mountain), Mimi Banish (Osage Café), and Brandon Biederman & Chris Medved (Ace Eat Serve)
- STEUBEN'S ANNOUNCES A SECOND LOCATION IS ON THE WAY!!
- Steuben's Presents New Pastry Chef, Nadine Donovan!
- Steuben's will be closed 10 PM Jan 31 - 11 AM Feb 4
- PLEASE NOTE OUR HOLIDAY HOURS & HOLIDAY MENU FOR THIS WEEK
- Check Out Our New Winter Dishes!
- The Steuben's Toy Drive is Monday! This year's theme: Comic-Con
- Earn Free Gift Cards When You Buy Gift Cards For Your Friends and Family!
- The Diner Deck - A Perfect Holiday Gift
- Steuben's Restaurant Week Menu
- Tickets still available for Wings & Whiskey!